Апрель 2008- ноябрь 2008: Central Greenwich College, London.
Certificate in Tourism & Hospitality Management. Grade A.
Сертификат Certificate of Advanced English(2008)
Сертификат CILS(Certificato Italiano come la Lingua Straniera),livello B2, valutazione A(уровень B2, оценка A, 85 баллов из 100)
There are many cases in which animals take in cubs that don't belong to them or even their species like this adorable little pig.
- He loves her very much
- They made a cake for their mother
- I don't know what to do
- Where has the girl gone?
- Why are you looking at me like that?
- You must tell me!
- She asked me where I was going
- The money was stolen by a thief
- Where is the boy that you were looking at?
- He was looking at me for a long time.
- I would have come if you had asked me
- By the time the police arrived the burglars had escaped.
- Angie had sent three telegrams to her brother before she got the answer.
- We are going swimming on Sunday
I do not think I am a good language learner because I am lazy and I can't concentrate properly when I read an English text. I think that my main problem is unwillingness to learn basic grammar rules.
Besides, I don't listen to audiobooks, so I have poor listening comprehension skills. My teacher says that I should watch more films in English but I really don't have time for it due to my busy work schedule and I sometimes regret it. When I try to say something in English, I feel very ashamed of my strong russian accent, so I prefer to keep quiet when my classmates discuss an interesting subject in a foreign language. I guess, I should consult a Russian-English dictionary more often in order to improve my vocabulary and communication skills. Besides, I should start pacticing my English by chatting with native speakers via Skype of Facebook. Most of my friends find this way of learning to be very interesting and helpful.